• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GEOART

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like the multi and puzzle cache touches.

I don't see any puzzle caches. I just see a bunch of Wherigos. Patty this is a neat design.

Posted · Report post

OMG -- my wife has relatives that live in Nampa. Pretty area. Ok -- have to plant the seeds now for a visit next year. Very cool -- thanks for sharing!

Posted · Report post

Kokopelli....US Jet... what to do, what to do?

Posted · Report post

Oh, wow...that is AMAZING!!

Posted · Report post

WOW! I love it. I do need to find a cache in Idaho....

Posted · Report post

Good idea:

The League's email handles hundreds of notifications every day. Therefore we read all "Did not find", "Write note" and "Needs maintenance" logs but do not have time to read all the "found it" logs. We encourage you to use cut and past logs if you like (really we don't mind) on the first 199 caches then post your thoughts, positive comments, and what ever you want us to read on the last cache

Posted · Report post

I like the multi and puzzle cache touches.

I don't see any puzzle caches. I just see a bunch of Wherigos. Patty this is a neat design.

My bad! I'm not used to Whereigo. I just noticed the letterboxes.

Posted · Report post

Where is Kokopelli?

Posted · Report post

Where is Kokopelli?

Utah SW corner. GC29AJX is one of the waypoints.

Posted · Report post

is there a list of Geo-art? I think there is one of power trails, so maybe of art?

Posted · Report post

That is so dang awesome! I can't believe someone did a bunch of caches in the shape of the airplane I flew for so long! Now how do I get the wife to want to go to Idaho for a vacation? Hmmm, our anniversary is only 20 days away....

TravelingGeek likes this

Posted · Report post

SA-WEET!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Looking at TravelingGeeks Bookmarked list, it looks like Prince Edward Island would be one of the next destinations for the power-trail hungry crowd! There are 962 caches on the C.T. (Confederation Trail) series, plus another 85 caches on a "spur" off of it. http://coord.info/ma...,-62.853732&z=10

The bad new is....it's a hiking/biking trail only. Doubtful you could get 1000 caches in a day, sans automobile!

Edited by HoustonControl

Posted · Report post

Looking at TravelingGeeks Bookmarked list, it looks like Prince Edward Island would be one of the next destinations for the power-trail hungry crowd! There are 962 caches on the C.T. (Confederation Trail) series, plus another 85 caches on a "spur" off of it. http://coord.info/ma...,-62.853732&z=10

The bad new is....it's a hiking/biking trail only. Doubtful you could get 1000 caches in a day, sans automobile!

What a challenge that would be... I bet some crazy local cachers will take you up on the challenge.

Posted · Report post

What a challenge that would be... I bet some crazy local cachers will take you up on the challenge.

Well yes if you are into that sort of thing. However I am!

Posted · Report post

Another geoart series in Idaho, east of Craters of the Moon National Monument. "Signal Makes His Mark" begins with GC2TFGR

Posted · Report post

Looks like they are still needing to get a couple approved, but that one is neat.

Eagle