• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw

The obligatory Congratulations thread

337 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like Skipbo and Woodpicker's picture on theirs.   That's a nice touch.   Congratulations to the 2 of them for making it to the 10K mark..  

cajunabear likes this

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Bubberdad and Woodpicker/Skipbo. I agree with Kathy on the mini pics. Wayne, you do a great job on these maps.

2katz likes this

Posted · Report post

Way to go Bert, I take my hat off for that! Remember, he's found those 4,000 ONLY in the great state of Texas!!!!

Kirbydox and Baytown Bert like this

Posted · Report post

That's awesome, Bert. Congratulations. Pace yourself. :)

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats BB. I recall a time when we were neck and neck but you've certainly pulled away!

Posted · Report post

Excellent Bert! Seems we just did 3000 at the bird series yesterday! Nice job my friend.

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Bert also quietly passed his 10 years of caching milestone recently.  He's a legend in the making and my mentor.

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Houston Control is my mentor, not the other way around. Whenever I get a hairbrained bent on this game, I run it by him and more times than not, he sets me straight. :) Thanks everyone for the well wishes. At some point I hope to find a cache outside of Texas, but with the cache-rich north and west side of Houston, how can I leave?

Posted · Report post

Houston Control is my mentor, not the other way around. Whenever I get a hairbrained bent on this game, I run it by him and more times than not, he sets me straight. :) Thanks everyone for the well wishes. At some point I hope to find a cache outside of Texas, but with the cache-rich north and west side of Houston, how can I leave?

How you can you leave? I say how can you not leave? I love Texas and all... but there is a whole world out there.

Out West

PINS

West Coast

Puerto Rico

Oh and congrats on your milestones!

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats BB on your 4000 finds but also for placing 250 caches for us to find !!!

Well Done !!!

Baytown Bert and GASTX like this

Posted · Report post

Way to go Bert.  I think Bert is one of those guys that goes for quality over quantity most of the time.  He's working for a lot of his caches going into the deep, deep woods.   I admire guys like you.  Also, thanks for lots of hides.   

JustKeely likes this

Posted · Report post

I guess I just have to make my way over to Baytown more often ;)

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to TXDW and Bert on their great achievements.  :cheers: 

O0 I forgot to congratulate Robin_1 on his streak reaching 1,000 days in a row!

KeyResults likes this

Posted · Report post

I just noticed that Davarle is (are?) almost at 10,000 finds!  Only 4 more.  I hope I don't jinx her (him/them)!

KeyResults likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats to my good friend bert! And everyone else on their milestones!

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Congratulations BB it would be fun to make a map if you are interested. Let me know anytime you are ready. Same to anybody on these boards.

KeyResults likes this

Posted · Report post

Congratulations BB it would be fun to make a map if you are interested. Let me know anytime you are ready. Same to anybody on these boards.

It sure would be fun to see one for me, but I'll hold off with that until I reach at least 2,000!

cajunabear likes this

Posted · Report post

I think that a Kirbydox event map would be kinda cool. We can calculate all the miles...or not ;)

Dhaulaghiri likes this

Posted · Report post

I think that a Kirbydox event map would be kinda cool. We can calculate all the miles...or not ;)

And then take up a collection for gas money offset....

KeyResults likes this