Photo

Four Cache Loop - Lets set a date

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

Poll: Trying to get a group together for the 4 cache loop...pick the date best for you (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Trying to get a group together for the 4 cache loop...pick the date best for you

1. October 8 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. October 15 (15 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

3. October 22 (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. October 29 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 Team Texas Flash

Team Texas Flash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBoerne, Texas

Posted 17 October 2005 - 05:20 PM

Some of us couldn't take pictures because we were trying to keep up with the rat race.   ;D

Sorry about that ... we were pacing at a good clip ... what do you expect with your leader being ... Luv2fly  :D

I would like to repeat it at a slower pace ... for more pic's and stuff ... maybe a 6:30 or 7:00 am start. Do you want any of the pictures I posted on the temp site?? In their original size they are huge ... I don't think my e-mail server will allow me to e-mail ... but I can get them to a CD...

FSH, I'll second the offer to do the FCL, but not during rifle season ... we passed a few bow hunters ... and two were of the teenage type ... I don't want to see them with a gun in a few weeks...

#182 Team Texas Flash

Team Texas Flash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBoerne, Texas

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:59 PM

I would love the pictures on a CD if you can do that for me.  I can get it from you at the Thanksgiving event.  I would really appreciate it.   :)

no problem ... you got it  O0

#183 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:52 AM

Ah, you guys are wimps! :D  Would you believe I volunteered as a Standard Bearer at the Administaff golf tournament in Spring on Friday and Sunday, walking 18 holes (about 5 miles) each day?  OK, I have to admit I was moving a little slow Sunday, but I kept up with those senior golfers. :-X

I'd love to do the FCL again someday -- maybe take it a little slower and get more pictures.

TPB, I'll try to email you the pictures I have in full size - which isn't that big anyway.  I might do it in more than one email. O0
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#184 Love2Fly

Love2Fly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:51 AM

Ha!!  I can see I am getting a bad rep here.  :angel: Actually, I was spider clearing for only a portion of the trip.  By GQ's calcs,, we were standing still for 1.5 hours out of the trip. Should have been ample time to snap a few pics.  O0

Some of us couldn't take pictures because we were trying to keep up with the rat race.   ;D

Sorry about that ... we were pacing at a good clip ... what do you expect with your leader being ... Luv2fly  :D

#185 Team Texas Flash

Team Texas Flash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBoerne, Texas

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:38 AM

Ha!!  I can see I am getting a bad rep here.  :angel: Actually, I was spider clearing for only a portion of the trip. 

and you did a damn good job ...  ;)

#186 tktrekker

tktrekker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationFt Hood

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:21 AM

Ha!!  I can see I am getting a bad rep here.  :angel: Actually, I was spider clearing for only a portion of the trip.  By GQ's calcs,, we were standing still for 1.5 hours out of the trip. Should have been ample time to snap a few pics.  O0

Are you going to clear the spiders out when we go in November?? 

#187 Love2Fly

Love2Fly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:05 PM

I might go in November. Let someone else clear spiders , and break trees crossing the trail. I think my 3rd run swould be on 2 wheels.. 1.5 hours or so for the complete trip?  Did anyone see signs forbidding mountain bikes??

#188 Red Eye Rebels

Red Eye Rebels

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationMcKinney

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:35 AM

Hey L2F, unfortunately there are signs forbidding any wheeled vehicles on the trail.  I was tempted myself.  Let me know if you find a way around it.

#189 tx_secsy

tx_secsy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationAlief Area

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Fivesecrethunters has been absent since the FCL? Everthing ok Marty?

#190 Team Texas Flash

Team Texas Flash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBoerne, Texas

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Fivesecrethunters has been absent since the FCL? Everthing ok Marty?

profile shows he was on  ... Today at 09:25:12 AM

#191 gsguru

gsguru

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

I was thinking the same thing this morning. Haven't heard from him in a while. If you hear from him, let me know. Do you know if he's going to be at the Thanksgiving event?
gsguru

#192 tx_secsy

tx_secsy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationAlief Area

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:14 AM

I was thinking the same thing this morning. Haven't heard from him in a while. If you hear from him, let me know. Do you know if he's going to be at the Thanksgiving event?
gsguru

Last I heard from him, yes, he was going to come. I'll email him later today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users