come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#2 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Not sure if anyone would pay for something like that.

Edited by SockPuppet, 26 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

• cachestacker likes this
Posted Image

#3 uptrain

uptrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

H. L. Mencken

• cachestacker and Jhawk! like this

#4 VisitBrenham

VisitBrenham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

We are actually considering making a Stray Boots walking tour of Downtown Brenham, driving tour of historical homes (more than the 3 on the Birthplace of Texas GeoTour), and maybe another. Our tours, however, would most likely be free. It would give techie people the chance to learn something while being interactive with the app without having to pay for anything.

If anyone has any feedback, we'd like to hear it!

~ Jenny :-)

#5 ATMA

ATMA

Slightly Confused

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • LocationNASA JSC Area

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

We are actually considering making a Stray Boots walking tour of Downtown Brenham, driving tour of historical homes (more than the 3 on the Birthplace of Texas GeoTour), and maybe another. Our tours, however, would most likely be free. It would give techie people the chance to learn something while being interactive with the app without having to pay for anything.

Hi Jenny,

We had so much fun on the existing tour, we would come back up to your area for about any reason. Build it and they will come.

Tim & Rhonda

ATMA

#6 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

I really enjoyed the GeoTour and would come back for both Tours. I really like the city of Brenham. I really like historic homes and historic stores and places.

• ATMA likes this
Posted Image

#7 ATMA

ATMA

Slightly Confused

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • LocationNASA JSC Area

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

I really enjoyed the GeoTour and would come back for both Tours. I really like the city of Brenham. I really like historic homes and historic stores and places.

We totally agree with that. It is a very neat place.

#8 thacatfish

thacatfish

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Locationmt. belvieu, Texas

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

I have yet to do the geotour there but I really want to. Hopefully I make it up there soon

#9 DangerKitties

DangerKitties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

What do  you guys think about this?

http://splash.strayb...on-geocache-us/

I would be totally interested granted the cost wouldn't break the bank. It is a neat concept and I would be curious to see how one turns out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users