10 replies to this topic

#1 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,300 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

PM (Private Message) me via the forum here to get access to the Private Hunt Team board.

Most folks from last year already have access. All the threads from last year have been hidden.

I may not respond immediately but I'll do my best to add you ASAP.

Reply to this thread with any questions regarding access.

img.aspx?txt=Cache+Happy!&uid=0a8c0638-d

Help me help you.
Report abusive, offensive, and or objectionable message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Site Owner & Administrator, Houston GeoCaching Society | Exec. VP, Texas Geocaching Association

#2 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

I was gonna ask a stupid question and ask WHY this was gonna be a hidden/private board.... but I guess y'all don't want the other teams getting all the latest inside information  :blackeye:

Not sure if yet if I'll join... will have to get back on that later.

• Baytown Bert likes this

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#3 Cache Control

Cache Control

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

I was gonna ask a stupid question and ask WHY this was gonna be a hidden/private board.... but I guess y'all don't want the other teams getting all the latest inside information  :blackeye:

It's so when they try and figure out how to cheat the system the other teams don't know.
  • Baytown Bert likes this

#4 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,300 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

There are several folks from other teams who have accounts here. TXC is a competition and obviously team strategy should be held within the team privately. 

It's so when they try and figure out how to cheat the system the other teams don't know.

I've been to all but two TXCs. I can promise you SETX has always been the honorable team.

• KeyResults and 2katz like this

Help me help you.
Report abusive, offensive, and or objectionable message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Site Owner & Administrator, Houston GeoCaching Society | Exec. VP, Texas Geocaching Association

#5 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

We have begun discussions on the private area.  If you are planning to play and aren't seeing it, post in this thread to make sure Team Four Paw has given you access.  

come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#6 cook cachers

cook cachers

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

I wasn't able to make the meeting last week but Mary and I are still planning on doing the TC. How do I get the info from the meeting and what do I need to do going forward?

#7 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

CC:  Register for the Challenge at http://texasgeocaching.com/events/.  I recommend everyone do this if they are even considering going to the Challenge.  Signing up there puts your information into a report that I have been using to make sure I have contacted everyone.  I am trying to make sure I have sent one email to everyone who signed up that covers the information up to this point.

I will make sure Team Four Paw (Jason) gives you the access to the private boards.  At this point, what I need from people is t shirt orders for this year's shirt, if they are interested.  Also, I want to hear who you want to cache with, because I am making a list of who goes with who.  You can PM or email me this info.

come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#8 mztrob

mztrob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

Just wanting access for the discussion on the tx challenge ;)

#9 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,300 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Done.

Help me help you.

#10 ronmimid

ronmimid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

I would like access to the private thread as well.  Thanks.

#11 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,300 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Done.

Help me help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users