In the 'finding archived caches' topic, HC suggested a new topic for discussion: Brute forcing FTFs. Thanks, HC.
We know PR doesn't appear to like series. So sometimes they go all at once, and sometimes they don't. So a new series is out. The first two or three publish. PR sits on the rest. You know there are more.
How do you feel about brute forcing FTFs on a series like this?
- It's ok. I've done it. I'll do it again. If the first one is published, all are fair game as everyone has knowledge the series is out there.
- It's ok if you stumble across one, but not if you go actively looking for it.
- It's ok if I find one/them, but not if others do it.
- It's not cool. If it's not published on gc.com, it's not considered available.
- The chase shouldn't start till it's published, period.
- Something else.
I think there will be a variety of differing thoughts on this and it will be interesting to see others' perspectives. Do any of the statements above reflect how you feel? Why / why not?