3 replies to this topic

#1 log dawgs

log dawgs

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

I was heading to Memorial Park to find Arrow of Light on Friday and read RatherGoHiking's log about finding it muggled.  So I headed over and looked for the cache but it was no where to be found.  I was already texting the CO's dad telling him sorry about the cache again.  (I had found out it was stolen the first time a few months back)  Well I looked around a bit and found what RGH had found a few hours earlier. It was 90 feet away.  Well it turned out to be HC's  The Memorial Park Mob Memorial Cache.  I saw the log book and the dates found and FTF in 2006.  I was able to call HC and tell him the good news.  The can is a little bent but can be easily repaired.  I have found 6-7 caches that were archived but still in place.  Just wondering how many of you have found the same.  Oh and if you were wondering I pulled the old cache to give to HC.  I figured I would be nice since he is still recuperating.

d1b1c1d5-7c2f-40d9-a494-fe670ec787bf.jpg

• KeyResults likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

I found http://coord.info/GC34EYH just last night (and a couple others have as well) while bagging an FTF on http://coord.info/GC4QVBK.

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#3 green-eyed

green-eyed

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationLeague City

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

No Muggle did pull the archived cache this morning when she went back to officially find my letterbox (mentioned above from TW).  And I researched back to find that the archived cache was this one placed by HeyItsMax back in 2011.  Archived promptly in February after Bert put it back in play after PR had already temporarily disabled it.

the crazy lady often found caching in a dress and heels...
Posted Image

#4 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

Tree cutters got that one.  GZ looked like this when I arrived to try to save the ammo can:

0be12a13-2ed5-49ca-b3c1-921c00a72f7e.jpg

I guess the bulldozers didn't drag it too far, though I gave it a good effort trying to find it.  Funny thing, that cache had been "repurposed" from another cacher's archived cache when they didn't bother to go pick up their ammo can after archiving it!

img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users