• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#121 Mustard Devil

Mustard Devil

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

I hope to have some, too.  Unfortunately, most of mine come out like this: black.jpg

Take the lens cap off next time:)

#122 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

That's a photo of the kayak that came in last place on the lighting contest.

• cachestacker and Dhaulaghiri like this

TXGA SETX Representative

#123 TheNorman

TheNorman

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationHuntsville, Texas

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

I thought it was a Nighttime Ninja kayak...

• KeyResults likes this

#124 Mustard Devil

Mustard Devil

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

That's a tb that was dipped in Mud Lake:)

#125 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

• cachestacker, KeyResults and amberita13 like this
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#126 Mustard Devil

Mustard Devil

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have a christmas tree on my yak:) Even have Rudolph with a bright almost red nose on the bow!

#127 Cache Control

Cache Control

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

The cap'n is just crazy enough to show up.
  • Baytown Bert likes this

#128 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

After last night's trip to the ER, I'm going to have to move to a "Beach Support" role tonight. I will bring some goodies down and help in any ways that I can with loading, unloading, heckling, etc. I have several 9-ft strands of brand new EL lights that operate on AA batteries if anyone needs some. I'm very bummed about not being able to paddle, but it is what it is.

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#129 Mustard Devil

Mustard Devil

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Will be on my way in a short while, yak ready and loaded in the truck. My "muggle" brother Gary will be driving and has been volunteered aka forced to be beach support,,,he just doesnt know it yet :wwf:

#130 Mudfrog

Mudfrog

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationLumberton, Texas

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

After last night's trip to the ER, I'm going to have to move to a "Beach Support" role tonight. I will bring some goodies down and help in any ways that I can with loading, unloading, heckling, etc. I have several 9-ft strands of brand new EL lights that operate on AA batteries if anyone needs some. I'm very bummed about not being able to paddle, but it is what it is.

Quick, someone get a cache published out there! No way TW would let a little thing like disgruntled eyeball syndrome keep him from getting the FTF.  :laugh:

But seriously, i hope your accident wasn't too serious and that you're feeling better now.

#131 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Quick, someone get a cache published out there! No way TW would let a little thing like disgruntled eyeball syndrome keep him from getting the FTF. :laugh:

But seriously, i hope your accident wasn't too serious and that you're feeling better now.

I'm bringing my floaties in case anything like that happens. :-)
  • Dhaulaghiri likes this

#132 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

All systems go girls!!

Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#133 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Quick, someone get a cache published out there! No way TW would let a little thing like disgruntled eyeball syndrome keep him from getting the FTF. :laugh:

Bring your little yak --- just in case you want to paddle out to sign the log for the event.  Just sayin'.  You may change your mind.

Posted Image

#134 Mustard Devil

Mustard Devil

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Quick, someone get a cache published out there! No way TW would let a little thing like disgruntled eyeball syndrome keep him from getting the FTF. :laugh:But seriously, i hope your accident wasn't too serious and that you're feeling better now.
  Bring your little yak --- just in case you want to paddle out to sign the log for the event.  Just sayin'.  You may change your mind.

Would that be the red 12 foot yak? :)

#135 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Well, heck, I just went out and picked up hot chocolate, cups, spoons, cookies, and a few other things, and pulled out the camping stove so i could provide proper beach support. I guess if I won't get to sign the log I'll sit in the backyard and sip and munch....

• green-eyed likes this

#136 green-eyed

green-eyed

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationLeague City

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

Well, heck, I just went out and picked up hot chocolate, cups, spoons, cookies, and a few other things, and pulled out the camping stove so i could provide proper beach support. I guess if I won't get to sign the log I'll sit in the backyard and sip and munch....

pick up some trash and you've go the CITO smiley.

• ohl hockey guy likes this
the crazy lady often found caching in a dress and heels...
Posted Image

#137 TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

So sorry I missed these events.  I was really looking forward to it, but didn't land until 3:00 pm and just couldn't make it happen.   I must again say "next year" and am looking forward to seeing all the pictures and videos.

Posted Image

#138 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

Youse people are crazy!  :uglystupid2:

TXGA SETX Representative

#139 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

A good time was had by all!  Well, maybe all but wademercer and company, who ended up renting a leaky kayak.  Once we got out of the wind on Big Island Slough, it was fairly pleasant.  I dressed in layers and ended up wishing I didn't have one or two of them.  The main topic of conversation at the event was how Baytown Bert talks a good game, but is basically a wimp when it comes to being outdoorsy...

• Baytown Bert likes this
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#140 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

I got fouled up on a bottle of rum.  Curse you Aaron Barbee!  (Shaking hook at sky)  :laugh:

• green-eyed likes this

TXGA SETX Representative

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users