43 replies to this topic

#41 green-eyed

green-eyed

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationLeague City

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

Mr. Sizzles food truck.  You have to follow them to find them, although I just happened to come across them yesterday.  Used to come out to my office, but they don't anymore.  Which is good, otherwise I'd be ordering "United We Sizzle" toooooo often and need some stents put in myself.  Bacon and cheese stuffed burger, lettuce, tomato, mustard, fried egg.  Yum.  Powerdog02 had a plain cheeseburger and I made him eat the lettuce, but according to the chef-in-training, it was seasoned perfectly, you could tell they formed the patty there (as opposed to restaurants with preformed store patties), it had the right amount of crispiness on the outside and was juicy.

• cachestacker likes this
the crazy lady often found caching in a dress and heels...
Posted Image

#42 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

It was clear, as we paddled past you all to the first stage of the Whereigo, that the geese did not like KR.  I don't know what he did to piss them off (previous life, perhaps, or just a prior kayaking trip), but it was clear he did.  Seemed they had an agenda as they all swam out of the water to come get him. They were certainly vocal about it.

Look at them looking at him.  This scene looks like diplomacy talks / negotiations...  The rest are out of shot in full-on attack mode.

And they seem to be on a dangerous trajectory height-wise...lol

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#43 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

They can mean business, too, when they want.  When Syd was little, she ran out of bread.  One came after her and bit her on the butt so hard it left a black and blue beak mark for a week on her butt.  She keeps her distance from those geese now.

Good point TW.  Didn't even think about that.  That could be bad.

Posted Image

#44 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

They can mean business, too, when they want.  When Syd was little, she ran out of bread.  One came after her and bit her on the butt so hard it left a black and blue beak mark for a week on her butt.  She keeps her distance from those geese now.

Good point TW.  Didn't even think about that.  That could be bad.

A muskogee duck came up and bit my son on the thigh when he was not quite 2 years old. He was a scrawny kid (still is) and not much meat on his bones, but I'll never forget the look of that little bit of thigh meat in that duck's mouth, and he was going for more. My son was terrified of fowl of any kind for quite awhile. He likes to eat duck now, though....

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users