Photo

Texas Challenge 2014 - What can we improve on?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

For those of you interested in the Challenge this year, I posted this event (in case  you haven't already seen it) to get us started: SETX Texas Challenge Information Meeting.  Team Four Paw has not set up the access yet for the new people, so give it a little more time (sorry!), you aren't missing anything yet.  

come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#42 JuleeD

JuleeD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

There are a substantial number of people from the Beaumont area who participate; does anyone know if are there plans to have an informational meeting over their way as well?

#43 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,250 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Just a reminder that this thread is public. The planning and scheming needs to happen in the private area. Link should be up top in the menu.

If you need access please see my other thread about gaining access.

img.aspx?txt=Cache+Happy!&uid=0a8c0638-d

Help me help you.
Report obusive, offensive, and or objectionial message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Besides, it's good for you after all those buttery hot tortillas you've been porkin'

#44 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

We CAN have a meeting in the Beaumont area.  We have usually hosted the second meeting in Baytown; however, it seemed like people were more interested in a practice run than a second information meeting.  I set up the first meeting to be central to all, and then am planning a practice event followed by a second information meeting in the Spring area in early March.  

come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#45 Jhawk!

Jhawk!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

Please add me! :)

img.aspx?txt=The+Chuck+Norris+of+Caching

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users