4 replies to this topic

#1 Thot

Thot

Funtime Advisor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

I thought this cache was at an interesting location.  It has collected 18 favorite points.  And, prime reviewer is about to archive it.

It's further than I want to drive to maintain, otherwise I would take the location.

Attached File  19-Pelicans-at-dining-hall-20-P1080643.jpg   95.31KB   16 downloads

Edited by Thot, 29 July 2013 - 02:16 PM.

#2 bbqbob2

bbqbob2

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationSEHo

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

Too far for me, but juleed sounds interested. I may offer her my "Warbirds" cache near Scholles Airfield/Schlitterbahn,

I don't get to Galveston much anymore.

You listening, julee?

#3 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,933 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

So apparently the standard to get a cache eventually disabled by PR is 12 DNF's, 4 Needs Maintenance logs, and 7 Needs Archived logs over a year's time.  This is good to know.

• green-eyed likes this
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#4 DangerKitties

DangerKitties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

So apparently the standard to get a cache eventually disabled by PR is 12 DNF's, 4 Needs Maintenance logs, and 7 Needs Archived logs over a year's time.  This is good to know.

I also love in the logs how one person tried writing a note directly to PR and another person said "What's with the reviewer here? Our reviewer would never let a cache go this long"... That made me chuckle a little.. probably PR did not have the same reaction.

There are a few confirmed missing caches in the Missouri City area that I would LOVE to have those spots but the CO is MIA!! PR needs to get on the ball..

#5 log dawgs

log dawgs

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

I have two DNF's on it including one my first month of caching

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users