21 replies to this topic

#1 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

All members, and their families: Before embarking on a trip into the woods, be sure to carry an emergency ready-to-hide-cache container with you at all times. If you ever find yourself to be lost, dont panic! Simply hide the cache, taking careful average coords. Then publish the cache using smart phone. Let PR know its an emergency. It will publish in minutes. Now just sit back and wait for Texas Writer :D. He should be there in a jiffy.
  • Mr Muddy Buddy, davarle, Baytown Bert and 5 others like this
Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#2 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

All members, and their families: Before embarking on a trip into the woods, be sure to carry an emergency ready-to-hide-cache container with you at all times. If you ever find yourself to be lost, dont panic! Simply hide the cache, taking careful average coords. Then publish the cache using smart phone. Let PR know its an emergency. It will publish in minutes. Now just sit back and wait for Texas Writer :D. He should be there in a jiffy.

Lol. Thanks, Kenny. Just got back from bopping all over town grabbing the new caches. Good to end with a chuckle rather than that big fat DNF that four cachers (including me) ended with in Spring Branch. We came up with a new acronym, though....TFNN....I'll leave it to your imagination. :coolsmiley:

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#3 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

You just better make sure TW likes you or he may just decide to leave you stranded in the woods. 

• georeyna likes this
Posted Image

#4 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

You just better make sure TW likes you or he may just decide to leave you stranded in the woods. 

There's only a couple people I would leave out there, and neither of them are on this forum. Heck, I'd even help 2katz even though she is hell-bent on giving me a hard time. :2funny:

#5 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Wha??? One smile from that woman and she could beat me with a broom stick and I wouldn't care. LOL

TXGA SETX Representative

#6 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Wha??? One smile from that woman and she could beat me with a broom stick and I wouldn't care. LOL

Sounds like the premise for an event....

• Team Four Paw, Baytown Bert and green-eyed like this
Posted Image

#7 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

And then we could attach a TB tag to the broom stick and release it to the geo-world...

• Baytown Bert likes this

#8 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

77712b3f-64c7-495e-ad79-e18ee230b6be.jpg

Bring on the event and the broomstick. Heck, Kenny's already kissed me, I might as well take a beating for the smile of his BFF. LOL

Edited by Baytown Bert, 15 July 2013 - 01:50 PM.

• georeyna and TexasWriter like this

TXGA SETX Representative

#9 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Can we begin a line so others may partake in beating Baytown Bert with a stick?

#10 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Off topic alert: Hey! Bert, I was told what happens at BNC stays at BNC. Especially CITO events, and gettin' naked after SL on Brute Force. (BNC = Baytown Nature Center)

Edited by KeyResults, 15 July 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#11 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Can we begin a line so others may partake in beating Baytown Bert with a stick?

Now it's being upgraded from a broom stick to a "stick"....a very subjective term that can mean pretty much any wooden object small enough to be able to pick up.

Bert, you sure you want to sign up for this equivalent of the dunking booth? It sounds like the dunking booth just took a nasty turn to a shark tank. Lol

Georeyna, I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest. It sounds as if it's been pent up for awhile. :stirpot:

#12 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Bring on the event and the broomstick. Heck, Kenny's already kissed me, I might as well take a beating for the smile of his BFF. LOL

So, let me make sure I have this straight. The same guy that was asking for public confessions from people in another discussion thread has been kissing Bert. You people scare me...lol

#13 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

At 6-6 inches, the man pretty much kisses whatever he wants and if you are the target, forget that!  :laugh:

TXGA SETX Representative

#14 amberita13

amberita13

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

At 6-6 inches, the man pretty much kisses whatever he wants and if you are the target, forget that!  :laugh:

Wooooooh, this conversation is getting out of hand!  :o  (& I'm reconsidering the BNC event now...JJK!)

But, KeyResults, you definitely won best clever forum-post-of-the-month award on this one...TexasWriter tore it up all over CLAPS! :cheers:

Edited by amberita13, 15 July 2013 - 06:02 PM.

• TexasWriter likes this

img.aspx?txt=Scoot+in+Cache+out!&uid=c71

#15 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

The greatest thing about geocaching is... other geocachers.   And that folks is a true statement. 

• KeyResults, 2katz and TexasWriter like this

TXGA SETX Representative

#16 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

The greatest thing about geocaching is... other geocachers. And that folks is a true statement.

I'd clarify that to say "certain other geocachers".
  • Baytown Bert and TexasWriter like this
Posted Image

#17 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

The greatest thing about geocaching is... other geocachers. And that folks is a true statement.

I'd clarify that to say "certain other geocachers".

I'd second that motion. Because there is a statement at the other end of the spectrum, too. I just avoid that end of the spectrum.

#18 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

But, KeyResults, you definitely won best clever forum-post-of-the-month award on this one...TexasWriter tore it up all over CLAPS! :cheers:

Amberita, I like you already. :cheers:

#19 Mudfrog

Mudfrog

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationLumberton, Texas

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

And then we could attach a TB tag to the broom stick and release it to the geo-world...

Or better yet, find a place on Bert to attach a tag then release him to the geo-world. Anyone here good at piercing?

• TravelingGeek likes this

#20 ProMed Rick

ProMed Rick

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationOrangefield, TX

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Or better yet, find a place on Bert to attach a tag then release him to the geo-world. Anyone here good at piercing?

Cache Control is pretty good with a drill and rivet gun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users