#1 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

You are an addict... batteries charging.

Addict_zps3613ab03.jpg

TXGA SETX Representative

#2 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Post your version of geocaching addiction...

TXGA SETX Representative

#3 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

I actually have three chargers that hold four batteries each (either AA or AAA) and keep a big stock of fully charged batteries in my vehicle and ready to go (separate containers for the different battery types) at all times. I can change them on the fly like a cop with a revolver and a speed-loader.

I don't wear pajamas at night...I wear caching clothes and wait for PR to play my song. Seriously...

The list of notifications I have set up requires lots of scrolling to get to the bottom.

I am usually toting my bike or kayak (or both) around on my vehicle, because who knows where the caching journey may lead at any moment.

I have 75 - 80 containers of all shapes and sizes in my vehicle at all times (except I'm low on soda tubes because I keep giving them to cachestacker :stirpot: ).

I spent 45 minutes at the Container Store the other day putting together the exact container arrangement that I needed for maintaining all my supplies for caching, biking, hiking, kayaking, camo'ing, painting, etc. in a very organized and quickly retrievable manner. I also have a huge tacklebox full of micros, magnets, logs, etc. It stays in my vehicle.

I have lots of other things like this that make up my life nowadays, but I don't call it an addiction because I prefer to be in denial. Rehab is for other people. I can stop anytime I want. :coolsmiley:

• Baytown Bert and KeyResults like this

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users