25 replies to this topic

#21 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

I managed to give the kid 3 premium caches I know he signed logs for with me this afternoon.  yippee!!  now he can find some of TW's premium caches AND log them without complaining to TW. 

You should still feel free to compalin to TW.   ;)

Thanks, Kevin. I appreciate you spurring on the peanut gallery. Lol. I guess I need to go back to my recent logs and add the alligator story I left out, huh? :NTN:

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#22 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

I liked the alligator story.  :D

• TexasWriter likes this
Posted Image

#23 green-eyed

green-eyed

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • LocationLeague City

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

I managed to give the kid 3 premium caches I know he signed logs for with me this afternoon.  yippee!!  now he can find some of TW's premium caches AND log them without complaining to TW. 

With 1/3 of my job being a quality manager, I get to hear complaints all the time. I've made a profession out of it. Responding to complainers just gives me further practice at how to say empathetic things to them while in my mind (and under my breath) I'm telling them things like "wow, what a whiner" or "well YOU certainly have some high-class problems" and "I see your lips moving but all I can hear is blah, blah, blah" and things like that. Lol. Nah, the kid had a valid question and I gave him a valid answer and a couple of workarounds....being an accommodating quality manager and all.... :laugh:

oh geez.... try being the accounting/payroll/HR/tax research/proposal & estimate department... talk about complaints received.  i got a call wednesday from an employee's wife (total nutjob) who wanted me to "turn off" her husband's taxes.  um.  i don't think so.  and she wanted to talk to our payroll service, who calculates the tax withholdings to remind them that her husband was reaching limits in states, etc., so she could tell them to turn off his taxes because her accountant says so. that was the highlight of my day.

the crazy lady often found caching in a dress and heels...
Posted Image

#24 TexasWriter

TexasWriter

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

I liked the alligator story.  :D

I bet you did. I would've like hearing it from someone else. I'm still trying to get the stains out of my kayak. Lol

• Baytown Bert likes this

Deep Woods Off....my most commonly used cologne...

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=90f8013

#25 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

If you export your finds from the GPS device or geo smartphone app to a text file, you can go to the field notes page on that non-premium acct and import them on to that non-premium account. Then you can log them From there. It's a much easier way to batch process a lot of caches and not have to do the one-at-a-time link method mentioned above. It's what I do for my kiddos accts. I never worry about the issue anymore.
Posted Image

#26 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

Or just upload them directly in the field notes section from your GPS. Been doing that lately when more than just one or two.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users