#1 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

GC.com is having a video contest and I can submit only two of my collection. Take a look at this page and tell me which two I should send in.

http://ourbaytown.co...rt/geocache.htm

Edited by Baytown Bert, 07 May 2013 - 11:37 AM.

TXGA SETX Representative

#2 ProMed Rick

ProMed Rick

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationOrangefield, TX

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hey Bert,<br /><br />The rules state that you can only submit 2 videos, but in the spirit of the Texas Challenge, we could interpret the rule to mean others can submit videos of you with your permission, therefore you could become The Next Geocaching Star
  • Baytown Bert likes this

#3 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

Okay then. This year I plan to really crank up the movie maker too.

TXGA SETX Representative

#4 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

They are only taking Vimeo videos and all of mine are on youtube, so I picked two and this is the first one.

• georeyna likes this

TXGA SETX Representative

#5 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

They are only taking Vimeo videos and all of mine are on youtube, so I picked two and this is the first one.

Funny Bert, I think I voiced the same complaint when I entered the woods trying to find the element series.  Why can't he put them at the edge of the woods?  Why does he have to make it harder and make us go into the woods where a feral hog could be waiting for us.  I LOL'd because I expressed the exact same complaints when I did the element series.  I guess all geocachers think alike when going for caches!!  Nice film!!

• Baytown Bert likes this

#6 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

Here is the second one and it's longer, but will give a newbie a pretty good idea how it works.

TXGA SETX Representative

#7 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Funny Bert, I think I voiced the same complaint when I entered the woods trying to find the element series.  Why can't he put them at the edge of the woods?  Why does he have to make it harder and make us go into the woods where a feral hog could be waiting for us.  I LOL'd because I expressed the exact same complaints when I did the element series.  I guess all geocachers think alike when going for caches!!  Nice film!!

Ha ha!  I was being facetious and man, was it overgrown when we were in there.  I have a printout on my desk of the ones we haven't done (20 of them); just waiting for it to dry out. 

TXGA SETX Representative

#8 chefkimmo

chefkimmo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHouston (Cy-Fair area)

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

I saw the e-mail about the video... I took some video clips of Brandon when we were caching a couple weekends ago for a class project and was going to edit with pictures.  It really is a class but when I saw this, I thought why not enter it as well.  I am sure I don't have the quality video making skills as many do but it would be fun to attempt at getting something entered of Brandon.  When I get it put together I will put it somewhere where I can share with you all.

I just clicked on your first link but all I get is a black screen.  I am at work so I am sure I can't see it because of something they have done.  I am looking forward to seeing it when I get home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users