• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Temijo

Temijo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

New in Willis looking for something to do,discovered geocaching,want to learn,anyone in area can get me started? Sounds like fun,because I like to drive to we areas and explore...

#2 Nov64

Nov64

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • LocationWillis, Texas

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

New in Willis looking for something to do,discovered geocaching,want to learn,anyone in area can get me started? Sounds like fun,because I like to drive to we areas and explore...

HI Temijo!!!!  I'm in Willis.  Are you free during the day?   I'm going to be busy in the next few weeks but maybe we can find some time and we can meet.

Patty aka Nov64

Posted Image

#3 Temijo

Temijo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hi Nov64,
Always available retired ,can't wait to do this,so many questions,..when you have time maybe we can meet at Chic Fil-a for lunch and you can teach me everything....

Temi

#4 Snoogans

Snoogans

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • LocationThe Armpit of the Universe

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hi Nov64,
Always available retired ,can't wait to do this,so many questions,..when you have time maybe we can meet at Chic Fil-a for lunch and you can teach me everything....
Temi

Lol. You're in good hands. If you stalk Patty's profile you'll see she's a professional geocacher.

#5 TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Nov 64 was the first experience cacher to give me some hints at an event and I've been hooked since.  It helps it was a UFO event  :smiley6600:

Posted Image

#6 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Welcome! Drag yourself south for an upcoming event when you can! Great way to meet more local cachers.
Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#7 Nov64

Nov64

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • LocationWillis, Texas

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Nov 64 was the first experience cacher to give me some hints at an event and I've been hooked since.  It helps it was a UFO event  :smiley6600:

:)

Speaking of UFOs ... Temi, my next UFO event ... http://coord.info/GC4APCY will be on May 15th. Its downtown but if you like to carpool with me, you are more than welcome to join me.

Posted Image

#8 Nov64

Nov64

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • LocationWillis, Texas

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

Also ... in Baytown there will be a

Geocaching 101 Workshop and CITO Event! Workshop is at 8am for newbies hosted by HoustonControl, Juleed, and BaytownBert

http://coord.info/GC48TBA

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users