This is my personal thank you to all of you who had a hand in making my 3rd Texas Challenge the best yet!
A very special thank you to:
TravellingGeek, TeamFourPaw, GSGuru, HoustonControl, Eagles1181, ChefKimmo, Davarle, Puzzle team, Communications team, and so many others who shuttled, brought stuff, moved stuff, scheduled stuff, and made this thing happen. Bravo! You are the best!
- We should be very proud of ourselves. Our SETX group collectively brought many thousands of dollars to the So Texas area's economy. Likely matching the sum total of all other teams' spending combined!
- We played the game fair and square and without having to apologize to anybody for anything.
- We acquired many new friends and acquaintances!
- We learned many new ways to hide caches in plain sight ! (though some, like me, learned a little late in the game )
- To the folks responsible for hiding the difficulty 4's in Charlies Pasture: #@$%#!#$% !!! :-)
I've heard many great stories about individual experiences and discoveries at this spectacular event hosted by a ridiculously small but committed group of people in So. Texas. I look forward to hearing all of your stories and memorable experiences at first opportunity.
Finally, a very special and sincere thank you to the South Texas team who put this amazing and unique geocaching event together! The hides were AWESOME! The events were AWESOME! The Food was AWESOME! The weather, the people, just everything overall...AWESOME! Well done. Very well done.
For everybody and anybody I left off this list, please accept my sincerest apologies for the oversight. I love ya man!