Photo

Looking for Lake Jackson Area Cachers...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 truthhungry

truthhungry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'm in the Lake Jackson area and I'm looking to connect with local geocachers...can anyone direct me on where I can find them?

Thanks,

truthhungry

#2 TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hi,  sorry, I don't get down there too often.   You're always welcome here online :)

I would watch for local events.  If you have a premium GC.com account you can setup a notification alert for when event caches get posted, or you can just search for them on occasion.

This weekend is the Texas Challenge in Port Aransas.  There will be cachers from all over Texas. I'm sure a few will from your area.  Those that are not are sure to be friendly and may know your area (or at least the caches there!)

Maybe we'll see you there.

Posted Image

#3 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Here are some local cachers in the Lake Jackson area you may contact via their profile page.  They should be able to help you.  I didn't see any up coming local events in the area, you might look look at couple of events in the Webster area or the Sugarland area.  If you need more help, contact me via GC.com

COBRA PATROL1

FROG PAD

BRITT&BESS

JEFFNKREW

R1PILOT

COBRA98

TEXASTIG

TX4GOOD

LCSFAM

C-HAWKSEEKER

#4 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,920 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Quite a few of the Lake Jackson area cachers have fallen out of sight recently, like Frogpad, Cobra98 and Cachin Spree. They have lots of hides down there that are unfortunately starting to diappear or need maintenance. I'd be sure to check the recent find history on any caches in the area before heading out on a hunt. Good luck and welcome to the board!
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users