Photo

TB up for grabs--who's taking a LONG trip soon?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zephyr01

Zephyr01

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts
  • LocationHouston/Clear Lake, TX

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Well, it's been a gazillion years since I posted anything on here, but there aren't any events coming up down here for while and I hate for this guy to sit for too long.  Recently started back doing a little caching--not a lot, and largely just for the TX State Park Challenge but while I was in FL for Daytona Race week I decided to grab a few caches that looked to be in interesting places while driving the everglades and the keys during the week.  At one of these caches I met up with a couple from Germany here on vacation who were also caching.  At the cache they mentioned having one of two travelers on their car that was up to be grabbed.  These two magnetic tbs are in a race for miles and I racked up a LOT of miles on this one since leaving FL and doing a couple of state park runs the past two weekends.  However, I don't have plans to go anywhere else for a few weeks and thought someone else might have a trip coming up.  The big rule is the traveller has to stay stuck to your vehicle available to be grabbed by anyone who wants to do so and move it along.  That being said, if you're going on a trip, you know where I live--come 'n get it--and if you don't know where I live then try visiting the cache 'Dauphin Island' in the Clear Lake area.  The 'bug' is on the back of my silver Cruze

http://www.geocachin...ec-2b67f2ba5dd6

:)

Zephyr

#2 ATMA

ATMA

Slightly Confused

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
  • LocationNASA JSC Area

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Got one coming up on 21 March in League City if you don't find a taker before then. The event is: GC474CW

Edited by ATMA, 13 March 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#3 bbqbob2

bbqbob2

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationSEHo

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Hi Lisa- I'm taking a road trip in mid-April but it's to Kissimmee, right back in the same direction. Let's see if it maybe wants to go to the TX Challenge

#4 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Stopped by Lisa's house and picked up the CACHEMOBILPARASITWHITEY Vehicle sticker that she had.  I attached it to my vehicle and will be taking it around to different points in and around the Houston area for a while, then hand it off to someone who is travelling around a good bit at the ABC Event and or the SETX Final Strategy Meeting on the 24th.  Public tracking number is TB445Q9 

Oh, by the way, Lisa wasn't dressed when she met me at the door.  Also, she walked around the block undressed.

• ATMA likes this

#5 Nov64

Nov64

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationWillis, Texas

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Stopped by Lisa's house and picked up the CACHEMOBILPARASITWHITEY Vehicle sticker that she had.  I attached it to my vehicle and will be taking it around to different points in and around the Houston area for a while, then hand it off to someone who is travelling around a good bit at the ABC Event and or the SETX Final Strategy Meeting on the 24th.  Public tracking number is TB445Q9 

Oh, by the way, Lisa wasn't dressed when she met me at the door.  Also, she walked around the block undressed.

I would be happy to have parasit for a while  .... I have a few trips plan in the near future ... hmmmm I wonder if Holland America will let me put it on hull of the ship???

• ATMA likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users