32 replies to this topic

#21 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Thanks Heftydude, you planning on a FTF? ;)

To all: I hope I estimated the difficulty rating right, if not, please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly!

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#22 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

You might consider adding a coordinates checker like Certitude to the cache page.  You can always wait till after the FTF to do so.

I wonder if I can get my Dutch plant manager to help me on this one?  He might have better things to do though...

img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#23 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

You might consider adding a coordinates checker like Certitude to the cache page.  You can always wait till after the FTF to do so.

I wonder if I can get my Dutch plant manager to help me on this one?  He might have better things to do though...

LOL! I bet he'd help you out in a sec! Should be easy-as-pie for him, just don't expect me to cook for him too :P

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

#24 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

LOL! I bet he'd help you out in a sec! Should be easy-as-pie for him, just don't expect me to cook for him too :P

Everytime we order food at work for some event, and he is present, he threatens to feed us all cheese sandwiches!

img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#25 bbqbob2

bbqbob2

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationSEHo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

I decided not to ask my Dutch boss for help with this, he'll quickly figure out what I'm always so busy working on.
I do recall a two week seminar in the eastern Netherlands, near Enschede, where they served some excellent Dutch and French cuisine. The only clunker meal in the two weeks was a very rich potato/broccoli/mashed something sidedish that had half the class in diapers the next day.

You'll have to post your recipe for the potato and carrot stamppot and the good looking pea soup. Very nice puzzle!

#26 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

As we live close by the final coordinates I'll be outside waiting for y'all tonight..... let's see who gets the FTF ;)

UPDATE: The first request for a check has been made... so far no 100% correct answers

Edited by Dhaulaghiri, 28 February 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#27 Eagles1181

Eagles1181

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

GC code?

Posted Image

#28 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

GC code?

GC46MR9

#29 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I decided not to ask my Dutch boss for help with this, he'll quickly figure out what I'm always so busy working on.
I do recall a two week seminar in the eastern Netherlands, near Enschede, where they served some excellent Dutch and French cuisine. The only clunker meal in the two weeks was a very rich potato/broccoli/mashed something sidedish that had half the class in diapers the next day.

You'll have to post your recipe for the potato and carrot stamppot and the good looking pea soup. Very nice puzzle!

Well, you can also try for the FTF and we'll cook either one for ya ;)!

#30 bbqbob2

bbqbob2

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationSEHo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm making the kale,onion, potato and sausage mash for dinner. Shoot me the solution and I'll save you some.
  • Dhaulaghiri likes this

#31 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

My Dutch friends have been holding out on me! All these years I knew only about White Asparagus "Weiss Spargel" and Gouda. ;) Mario! Help!
Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#32 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

My Dutch friends have been holding out on me! All these years I knew only about White Asparagus "Weiss Spargel" and Gouda. ;)

Mario! Help!

Actually, that's either German or dialect from the southern part of Holland. But yeah, I could have put them in there too!

How's the eye doing btw?

#33 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

I LOVED the White Asparagus from Holland while living and working in Munich. The season of availability was way too short April-June as I recall!

The eye is healing, albeit slowly. Thanks for asking! 

Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users