7 replies to this topic

#1 skyfire97

skyfire97

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationCypress

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

So I was perusing Amazon for books of interest for myself and the kids.  This came up in the list of books.  Not one any of us will read, but maybe a puzzle solver wants to read it.

First to Find (Caching Out Series #1)  (Yes, I know it isn't a how to or anything.)

#2 Eagles1181

Eagles1181

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

I believe the author hangs out here on occation. I think it is a murder mystery series. Eagle
Posted Image

#3 skyfire97

skyfire97

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationCypress

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

It is a murder mystery from the write up.  Cool that the auther hangs out here.

#4 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

I believe the author hangs out here on occation. I think it is a murder mystery series. Eagle

You might have this confused with the author of the book First to Find, which was also a murder mystery with a geocaching story background.  Snoogans hosted an event for that author and occasionally that author posted on here, I think.  He was from Dallas.  This is a different author/book.

come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#5 Eagles1181

Eagles1181

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

You might have this confused with the author of the book First to Find, which was also a murder mystery with a geocaching story background.  Snoogans hosted an event for that author and occasionally that author posted on here, I think.  He was from Dallas.  This is a different author/book.

In which case I do have it confused.

Eagle

Posted Image

#6 TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

TravelingGeek

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Snoogans author friends first name was Mark.  I cant find my copy right now.  That FTF book was OK but a bit graphic, at least in language.  Not something I was willing to give my boys to read.

The link above looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Posted Image

#7 TheNorman

TheNorman

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationHuntsville, Texas

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

So I was perusing Amazon for books of interest for myself and the kids.  This came up in the list of books.  Not one any of us will read, but maybe a puzzle solver wants to read it.

First to Find (Caching Out Series #1)  (Yes, I know it isn't a how to or anything.)

Here's a link http://redadeptpubli...organ-c-talbot/ to information about the author.  There apparently is a second book in the series.  I have not read either of them.  She is from Eastern Washington (according to the link)

#8 jackrock

jackrock

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Snoogans author friends first name was Mark.  I cant find my copy right now.  That FTF book was OK but a bit graphic, at least in language.  Not something I was willing to give my boys to read.

The link above looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Mark Gessner.  Here's a link to that book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users