We need your help. BFF 2katzs and I have been getting more requests for GSAK 8 training and we have the following events planned for a kind of BFF's GSAK University:
- Log publishing master class
- Garmin 62s configuration tips / tricks
- Maintenance & troubleshooting tricks
- GSAK v8 typical caching day demo
- GSAK v8 and IPhone
- GSAK v8 Aids to Group Caching
- GSAK v8 and Trackable Management
- GSAK v8 and Challenges Analysis
- GSAK v8: building Profile Stats and Charts
- GSAK v8: ROAD TRIP! - creating the very best list of caches along your chosen route.
- Using GSAK to help select new hide locations
The next classes will be six 45-minute-long Events planned for Mar 16, 2013. All will be done in succession in the same place. We need your help to decide which topics get covered at this first date. Depending on how this idea flies, we'll adjust to add more stuff and alter format.
Please complete the poll if any of the topics sound useful to you. No more than 6 though please.
We will get to the other topics soon!
Also, if you'd like to see a 45 min event on a specific topic not covered please let us know.
KeyResults & 2katz