62 replies to this topic

#61 2katz

2katz

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • LocationSpring

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

I can't wait!   :D  And, thanks you two. O0       I am bummed that I couldn't make the CITO.   :disappoint:

Posted Image

#62 Kirbydox

Kirbydox

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationWest Houston

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

I can't imagine Kevin's commitment to take down an entire series on the water and place new ones for all of us.  Whew!  Brutal, but well appreciated!  Three thumbs up to Cachestacker!"

I question my sanity.  :uglystupid2:   Actually, it's great to get out and paddle now that the north winds have stopped and things are back to normal.  The bayous are beautiful now with spring and all the shades of green that are out there.  And this is the perfect excuse to be back on the water more. 

But I'm not doing it alone.  Kirbydox talked me into it, and so she's being forced to assist re-doing it.  So you can thank me for the fun ones and clever ones and easy-to-get-ones.  And you can curse her for the rest.  :2funny:

Actually, we have some very cool things coming up.  And whenever it comes out you'll have fun going over old territory in a new way.

Sure I get blamed for everything.  :knuppel2: 

It seems most of the containers need refreshing anyway and we are trying to make improvements and change it up some. Sunday we scouted out some new hiding spots and made some notes. It's always a good day being on the water!

I'd really like to do some small mashups in the future for those who have never paddled and want to learn. My schedule is a little more flexible than Cachestackers so if there are people out there who want to learn but have been a little hesitant, let me know. Don't let the gator pictures scare you off!

#63 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Don't let the gator pictures scare you off!

Yeah. They're photoshopped in anyway. Just a CLAPS legend... [;)]
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users