• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 .jpeg

.jpeg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Sorry for your loss Taz/Chad. Wow 99 is a very good run. I just wanted to weigh in and agree with all that's been said and add that you are lucky to have such an understanding wife, even after she had to make a "key run" to Clear Lake one moonlit night last December. Hugs all around!

I also mentioned it to my wife last night, she thought it was a good idea as there will be a lot of down time outside of the viewing and funeral services and she knows her family can be challenging to be around for extended periods of time.

#22 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

So an drinking buddy of mine goes into a bar and has drinks with his buddies.  While there, he poses a theoretical question to his drinking buddies: "Guys, do I drink too much?  I come here and have a drink or two everyday.  I just have to have a drink everyday.  Occasionally, on the weekends, but sometimes, on week days, I go on these binges where I have 10-100 drinks in one day.  Do I have a problem?"  

Of course his drinking buddies look at him askance and assure him he has no problem at all.   :cheers:

• KeyResults likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users