Got mine today.

#23 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Well I signed up for one today and they did not turn me down...so we shall see. The coins are very cool!

#24 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

This is starting to turn out like the Geico TB giveaway... :tickedoff:

Poor Larry!!

#25 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Mine came today also.
Posted Image

#26 JustKeely

JustKeely

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKaty

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Larry, you are not alone. I stand with you in this desire to belong to the greater group, the "haves". We are the "have nots", at least for now, but I have faith that we will persevere, that our time will come, that tomorrow is another day the mailman might come to our house and leave a package with our name on it, that we will stand proudly with the other group and show our shiny new coin to the rest of the world and say, the curse has been lifted! We have been FREED! THIS! IS! SPARTA!
  • HoustonControl likes this
come visit me at www.stateofwilderness.com

#27 Baytown Bert

Baytown Bert

Short fat dude with good hygiene

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • LocationBaytown, Texas

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Another ten showed up last night and I just shook my head and poured out a little of my 40 on the curb.

TXGA SETX Representative

#28 ggmorton

ggmorton

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • LocationMissouri City, TX

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

Well I signed up for one today and they did not turn me down...so we shall see. The coins are very cool!

I couldn't see where to sign up on for one. I assumed that the 5000 were already accounted for.
Posted Image

#29 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Looks as though they have disabled the link. It was on the page, and I did submit a request and got a thumbs up, but who knows how it will turn out.

I hope I get one, if not, I hope I get to discover!! This coin is going to turn into the Jeep tb event. They will probably remain in collectors hands.

#30 bbqbob2

bbqbob2

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationSEHo

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

This coin is going to turn into the Jeep tb event. They will probably remain in collectors hands.

I'll show you mine...
  • Baytown Bert likes this

#31 Snoogans

Snoogans

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • LocationThe Armpit of the Universe

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

Looks as though they have disabled the link. It was on the page, and I did submit a request and got a thumbs up, but who knows how it will turn out.

I hope I get one, if not, I hope I get to discover!! This coin is going to turn into the Jeep tb event. They will probably remain in collectors hands.

I'm drilling a big friggin' hole in mine and attaching it to a mad bomber figure from the Muppets complete with bombs, dynamite and gunpowder. The hole will destroy the collectibility and it will all be cable locked together an not fit to place in most caches due to its size which is intended because I have it set up as an event bug. I think the whole package will be neat enough to get lots of pics and maybe it will travel well from cacher to cacher. I had great success doing this with my Geico traveler.

#32 log dawgs

log dawgs

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

I'm drilling a big friggin' hole in mine and attaching it to a mad bomber figure from the Muppets complete with bombs, dynamite and gunpowder. The hole will destroy the collectibility and it will all be cable locked together an not fit to place in most caches due to its size which is intended because I have it set up as an event bug. I think the whole package will be neat enough to get lots of pics and maybe it will travel well from cacher to cacher. I had great success doing this with my Geico traveler.

Funny I am also drilling a nice big hole. Of course I stole the idea from you a while back.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 log dawgs

log dawgs

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

Another coin arrived today at work so do not be discouraged for those who have not received one. I cheated the system to get one for my cousin in Germany so I got a few extra
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

I want a coin to drill a hole in!! If I get the coin, I am just gonna proxy the thing and send it out...maybe.... Yes I will discover all John Grisham geocoins if available at events...even if they are nailed to a coffin...just don't ask me to move it for you, I still have a blade of a propeller I still need to move!! :what???:

#35 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

The insanity, make it stop Snoogans, make it stop!!!!!

#36 OHail

OHail

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, AL

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

This is starting to turn out like the Geico TB giveaway... :tickedoff:

I haven't gotten mine either. Some who signed up after I did and one did before me have gotten theirs. I can just hope. <sigh>
There is no adventure without risk.

#37 Eagles1181

Eagles1181

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Not sure if I have gotten one mine or not. Have not been home the last two days to check the mail.

Philip
Posted Image

#38 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Mine arrived in the mail today, so all is right with the world! :coolsmiley:
  • Baytown Bert likes this
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#39 cachestacker

cachestacker

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts
  • LocationClear Lake

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Nothing yet. :(
Posted Image

#40 Mr. ZHR

Mr. ZHR

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

We got ours. It is tempting to keep it. Maybe a proxy is a good idea.

Still trying to figure out  don't like this new forum style.
img.aspx?txt=Zoot!&uid=fb1d81b0-8f1c-4ac;GeocacherLocations.pl?Language=EN&Image=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users