Not sure yet, but I'm thinking, maybe. Here's why...
- Cheap $259 (for 16GB version) compared to high end GPS
- Big screen (7")
- Free offline maps (how well these work remains to be seen)
- Great vehicle navigation
- Gorilla glass
- These are going to be sold EVERWHERE. Even sams club, game stop, staples, office depot, and of course Google Play
What I'm not sure about, but am looking forward to testing...
- GPS Reception
- Offline maps in Google Maps and how that works with c:geo
- Other offline map options
- The sweat factor on using the touch screen (ok, not really looking forward to testing this one)
So... has anyone else had the cool-aid? What do you think?