43 replies to this topic

#41 GrangerFam

GrangerFam

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationNeartown Houston

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

For some reason I'm having trouble e-mailing the files with my google account (which is odd). T4P and I exchanged e-mails and I thought I could upload directly to HGCS, but I don't have the permissions. I will need to get the files to Jason somehow and he can upload them to HGCS when he has the chance.

#42 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Ok, so I know Purple Hell has a link to a Stereogram Decoder SW, but it looks like the German website it was on is no longer active. It takes you to one of those auto generated websites after there DNS lease is up.

So I'm looking to try to get the SW. I've looked all over the internet and can't find it.

The reason I'm looking is because "Asprins, Tylenol, or Ibuprofen" is giving me a headache that the name just won't help. Actually, I believe I've got the info from the Stereogram, but it just isn't making sense to me and I want to make sure I got the info right. I've never been very good at seeing these and I can't hold the image long if I do manage to see them. I'm glad they were only a fad.

I looked to see if the cache is still there but I could not find it. It looks like there has been some upgrades that were made so perhaps the cache got tossed.

Edited by SockPuppet, 24 December 2011 - 01:08 PM.

Posted Image

#43 GrangerFam

GrangerFam

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationNeartown Houston

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:34 AM

Trying to upload the files now...we'll see if I can do it!

#44 GeoGeex

GeoGeex

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationBeach City, Texas

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

Trying to upload the files now...we'll see if I can do it!

Thanks Trey!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users