Here's the changes:
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed an issue with the reporting of pressure from the barometric altimeter (GPSMAP 62s/62st/78s/78sc)
- Added Photo Viewer application
- Improvements to the geocaching experience. See TrailTech(http://garmin.blogs....geocaching.html) for more information.
- Fixed a potential hang on startup when importing large numbers of waypoints, tracks, routes, or geocaches
- Fixed issue with very long geocache descriptions
- Fixed shutdown when reviewing certain geocache descriptions
- Fixed issue where some auto-archived tracks would be named in English regardless of user language
- Fixed bug that could cause some geocaches to not import
- Fixed issue with track log recording while using the stopwatch
- Fixed issue with the anchor drag alarm
- Fixed issue with total ascent and total descent fields not displaying values greater than 9999 meters
- Modified default map trails to appear as dashed red lines
- Fixed potential issue with screenshot color reproduction
- Added support for advanced geocache logging with OpenCaching.com. See TrailTech(http://garmin.blogs....cachingcom.html) for more information.
- Added Garmin Spanner mode to GPSMAP 78, GPSMAP 78s, and GPSMAP 78sc devices
- Fixed issue with multilingual custom POI files
- Fixed issue with setting proximity alerts. The unit of measure can be changed by entering the 'Proximity Alarms' page, pressing the 'Menu' key, and selecting 'Change Units'