63 replies to this topic

#61 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

I have a helpful Spreadsheet.  I'll send it to you Hans.

Thanks Brian!!

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#62 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

Let me know if you decide to make a day trip to go get them.

Sorry Larry, I solved them all this morning (thanks again ZHR!) and my lovely wife offered to go out and do a little road-trip while they were still fresh in memory... now who could resist that?!?

So, here's the result of a wonderful day of caching:

https://www.geocachi...-97.525742&z=14

• green-eyed and Jhawk! like this

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#63 Mr. ZHR

Mr. ZHR

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

I'm glad you were able to grab them so quickly!  I read one of your logs, and agree that it is a beautiful area.  We love the back roads in the area, and there are a lot of good series in that area.  This was a good weekend for a road trip!

We did the Louisiana Star last weekend.  It took about 50 miles of driving (with only two input errors that were minor), but it was fun.  It took us all day, but that makes 3 stars for us.  When we did the OK Star, I had put ALL of the coordinates in wrong.  When the first one was in a back yard, we figured out our (my) mistake.  We re-arranged our schedule and did that star a few days later when we were on our way home.  That made it easier to sign the final for the OK County Challenge.  

Still trying to figure out  don't like this new forum style.
img.aspx?txt=Zoot!&uid=fb1d81b0-8f1c-4ac;GeocacherLocations.pl?Language=EN&Image=

#64 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

Thems my old stomping grounds. I grewd up in Georgetown and had a friend in Jarrell. Hmmm might be time to visit my folks!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users