23 replies to this topic

#21 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:48 PM

The other cache that is in Kitty Hollow is MunkieBread's puzzle cache.  It's GCTWRN.  Hopefully, she won't be upset that I gave away the location, but you'd still have to figure out the puzzle to figure out exactly where it is. 

Maybe someone will find it. It's not too hard if you use the *new* hint. And it's a regular sized cache, not a micro.  O0

Yes, that hint should give away how to solve it, so if you're over by Kitty Hollow Park, go find MunkieBread's cache. 
Posted Image

#22 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:01 AM

Hey Scott.......have you ever been to the Hickory Hollow, it's over by the racetrack near 249 and the beltway.  I have been working with them to set something up, looks like it may be easiest to simply have an impromptu.  I am still working on it, but I thought I'd get another opinion on the place.  If you get a chance, let me know what ya think about having one there...... >:D
   O0

Hickory Hollow is an eating establishment that has the BIGGEST Chicken Fried Steak that I have ever seen.  It drips off a 14" dish.  Hickory Hollow would be a fine place for an Event.  I'm ready

#23 kandrs

kandrs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:07 AM

We might be able to make it if it is in the later afternoon/evening timeframe and depending on the location. O0

#24 Mr. KandRS

Mr. KandRS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationMission Control

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:11 AM

That's up there quite a ways for us, so we'd have to see.  Depends on if we can work in some other caching while up there too  O0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users