284 replies to this topic

#281 RRM10

RRM10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationSplendora, TX

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Congrats to TexasWriter on reaching 1400 FTF's, that is an insane accomplishment!

I can't imagine the dedication and commitment it would take to achieve a number like that, I know I'd never even think about attempting it! Think about all of the sleep deprived nights in all kinds of adverse weather conditions he spent chasing pill bottles. Granted, it was self inflicted, but the man is dedicated (actually crazy is what I've told him LOL!)! 

We can attest to what Bert said about the effort TexasWriter puts into his cache maintenance. Rhonda and I finished The Warriors Series a couple of weeks ago, the majority of these caches are almost two years old and every single container was in good shape, contained legible logs, had very good coordinates, and if necessary good hints. 62 caches in a single series with no issues whatsoever, that in itself says a lot about how TW maintains his caches!

• Baytown Bert, KeyResults, rozowski5 and 1 other like this

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=f9f9e7a

#282 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,681 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Congrats to TexasWriter on reaching 1400 FTF's, that is an insane accomplishment!

I can't imagine the dedication and commitment it would take to achieve a number like that, I know I'd never even think about attempting it! Think about all of the sleep deprived nights in all kinds of adverse weather conditions he spent chasing pill bottles. Granted, it was self inflicted, but the man is dedicated (actually crazy is what I've told him LOL!)! 

We can attest to what Bert said about the effort TexasWriter puts into his cache maintenance. Rhonda and I finished The Warriors Series a couple of weeks ago, the majority of these caches are almost two years old and every single container was in good shape, contained legible logs, had very good coordinates, and if necessary good hints. 62 caches in a single series with no issues whatsoever, that in itself says a lot about how TW maintains his caches!

We should nominate him for geocacher of the month and change his address to Canada. :stirpot:  

• Dhaulaghiri likes this
Posted Image

#283 heftydude

heftydude

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

We should nominate him for geocacher of the month and change his address to Canada. :stirpot:
Why then he'd be a shoe in. But he must also really, really like geocaching.
Posted Image

#284 KeyResults

KeyResults

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationTomball

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

I have it on good authority that CornDoll has crossed the 5,000 Smiley's mark on the road today, just ahead of hubby, TexasWriter at 9000.

Just another leisurely geocaching vacation... :)

Well done you guys!!

...and thanks for making me feel like such a work-a-holic slacker sleaze...jk ;)

• Baytown Bert, 2katz, Dhaulaghiri and 2 others like this
Why am I all sweatty and late? Umm...

#285 Jhawk!

Jhawk!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

Wow! Nice job Corndoll!

img.aspx?txt=The+Chuck+Norris+of+Caching

0 user(s) are reading this topic