Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,297 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:41 AM

The title says it all...

img.aspx?txt=Cache+Happy!&uid=0a8c0638-d

Help me help you.
Report abusive, offensive, and or objectionable message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Site Owner & Administrator, Houston GeoCaching Society | Exec. VP, Texas Geocaching Association

#2 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 06:08 PM

HEY HEY, I see that Karla reached the 400 mark.  GOOD JOB ;D :D ;D ;) ;D and all that good stuff.

#3 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 06:14 PM

Just saw IVAN passing the 300 mark in a big way by finding 15 of WE BE HIKIN'    LAKE HOUSTON/CONROE  PWC caches the hard way.    8) ;D 8) ;D :)

#4 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 08:09 AM

:D :D     DAVE77459 has reached his 300th find yesterday finding 2QWERQE's QUEST.

CONGRATULATIONS

Now you are an official experienced Cacher

#5 Dave77459

Dave77459

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationGCRJCC

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:06 PM

Congrats to mtp on his 800th GC find!

I only wish he had dropped that darn boot in the cache.

#6 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:46 PM

Thanks Dave.  The boot has was not dropped in the Bunny Trail Cache but it has been dropped.
Posted Image

#7 Dave77459

Dave77459

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationGCRJCC

Posted 22 December 2005 - 02:01 PM

Congratulations to Chance Encounter for placing 300 caches.  A very amazing achievement and a super service to we cachers who are in your enormous cachement [sic] area. :)

THANKS and CONGRATS!

#8 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 22 December 2005 - 03:59 PM

[move]  Congratulations to mtp for finding his 1000th cache and making it to his 2nd anniversary (tomorrow)  [/move]
Posted Image

#9 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

Congratulations to Chance Encounter on your 300th hide.  You've been keeping us all hopping running after your hides and trying to be FTF.  Of course, now that mtp has gotten your bonus cache behind him now he's going to be going after the FTF's again and the rest of us won't have a chance.   
Posted Image

#10 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:04 PM

I feel like patting myself on the back for figuring out how to fix the html to make things move, be bold, change font and color.  I've been envious of those that have been doing the fancy stuff, so now I know how.  Yeah me!!
Posted Image

#11 Dave77459

Dave77459

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationGCRJCC

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:07 PM

[tt]  Congratulations to mtp for finding his 1000th cache and making it to his 2nd anniversary (tomorrow)  [/tt]

Congrats indeed to mtp.  He made it just under the wire.  If only he hadn't divided his time up by aggravating us via TC!

(congrats too MB, for the funky text)

#12 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:54 PM

You really don't know what degree of aggravation I am capable of inflicting on other cachers! >:D
Posted Image

#13 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 05:25 PM

Congratulations to Chance Encounter on your 300th hide.  You've been keeping us all hopping running after your hides and trying to be FTF.  Of course, now that mtp has gotten your bonus cache behind him now he's going to be going after the FTF's again and the rest of us won't have a chance.   

I am a FTF HOUND
Posted Image

#14 Chance Encounter

Chance Encounter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 05:47 PM

Looks like Mustard Devil and ParkerPlus are both back in the FTF game as of today, so I'm not sure any of you others have a real chance when teamed up against them.  I'll do my best, of course, to give everyone an opportunity...  >:D >:D >:D

#15 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:01 PM

Looks like Mustard Devil and ParkerPlus are both back in the FTF game as of today, so I'm not sure any of you others have a real chance when teamed up against them.  I'll do my best, of course, to give everyone an opportunity...  >:D >:D >:D

I have one more work day for the rest of the year.  Once I am done tomorrow look out! ;D
Posted Image

#16 Red Eye Rebels

Red Eye Rebels

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationMcKinney

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:09 AM

Congrats to mtp for reaching his goal of 1000 found, luckily I live far enough away that our paths hardly cross or we might see each other an awful lot, which would be great fun until we started expecting to see each other always.  CONGRATS!

#17 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:21 AM

Congrats to mtp for reaching his goal of 1000 found, luckily I live far enough away that our paths hardly cross or we might see each other an awful lot, which would be great fun until we started expecting to see each other always.  CONGRATS!

I rarely cache at night O0
Posted Image

#18 Dave77459

Dave77459

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationGCRJCC

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:22 AM

I rarely cache at night O0

Is that because you steal the caches rather than signing the logs?  :D

#19 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:57 AM

You really don't know what degree of aggravation I am capable of inflicting on other cachers! >:D

Oh yes we do. 
Posted Image

#20 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:59 AM

Chance is always trying to stir things up.  >:D >:D >:D    Mustard Devil and Parkerplus, bring it on!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users