#62 cub pack 197

cub pack 197

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationHouston (meyerland), Texas

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

Has anyone heard from Elvis Rocks?

I hope Georeynozos didn't do anything sinister....

:wwf:

#63 Kirbydox

Kirbydox

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWest Houston

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

Has anyone heard from Elvis Rocks?

I hope Georeynozos didn't do anything sinister....

:wwf:

I believe she prefers:  :knuppel2:  to  :wwf: but Elvis Rocks should watch her back. After all, don't cachers know all the best places to hide the bodies???  :D

#64 Elvis Rocks

Elvis Rocks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCopperfield

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

Help I'm trapped in a trunk, I think I'm near a starbucks because I'm getting a wifi signal on my handheld...... I think I can use this muddy walking stick that's in here to escape...if so, I'll make a deposit this afternoon....if you don't hear from me, assume the worst and come find me!  oh, and bring me a latte please!

#65 TeamThung

TeamThung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationWhere Ever The GPSr or Lifesized TB Takes Us

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

Help I'm trapped in a trunk, I think I'm near a starbucks because I'm getting a wifi signal on my handheld...... I think I can use this muddy walking stick that's in here to escape...if so, I'll make a deposit this afternoon....if you don't hear from me, assume the worst and come find me!  oh, and bring me a latte please!

Whole milk or soy milk? :D

#66 Elvis Rocks

Elvis Rocks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCopperfield

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:25 PM

Not that I'm high maintenance but .....Venti 3 pump vanilla, 2 pump caramel, 3 shots of espresso, non-fat, no foam, extra hot, upsidedown, stirred with extra extra caramel drizzle...oh and try not to get the caramel drizzle on the side of the cup, it makes my gpsr sticky!

#67 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

Not even the urban Ninja's will find you.  And if you have one of them singing Zippity do da, Zippity day, then you are even in more trouble!! :dig:

#68 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

Not that I'm high maintenance but .....Venti 3 pump vanilla, 2 pump caramel, 3 shots of espresso, non-fat, no foam, extra hot, upsidedown, stirred with extra extra caramel drizzle...oh and try not to get the caramel drizzle on the side of the cup, it makes my gpsr sticky!

So you are the reason why the line runs all the way out the door.  :o

#69 cub pack 197

cub pack 197

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Help I'm trapped in a trunk, I think I'm near a starbucks because I'm getting a wifi signal on my handheld...... I think I can use this muddy walking stick that's in here to escape...if so, [glow=red,2,300]I'll make a deposit this afternoon[/glow]....if you don't hear from me, assume the worst and come find me!  oh, and bring me a latte please!

Gas up the cache mobiles....

#70 Elvis Rocks

Elvis Rocks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCopperfield

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

LOL - instruction manual?  Whatev - you're supposed to read my mind!!!!  Geesshhh, they'll never learn!  ;)

I'm almost outta this trunk - catch me again if you can georeynozos!!!!  Hey you just turned another day older didn't you????  Hope that doesn't slow you down any  :D

#71 OneStepCloser

OneStepCloser

TeamOSC

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationHouston and Chicago

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

LOL - instruction manual?  Whatev - you're supposed to read my mind!!!!  Geesshhh, they'll never learn!  ;)

I'm almost outta this trunk - catch me again if you can georeynozos!!!!  Hey you just turned another day older didn't you????  Hope that doesn't slow you down any  :D

Oooooh fighting Chicas!!!!  :blackeye:

Posted Image

Lead By Example.

Hide Great Caches in Great Locations!

Just Say NO to Cut-n-Paste!

Friends don't let friends mark coords with iPhones. Be kind, use a GPSr.

#72 Elvis Rocks

Elvis Rocks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCopperfield

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:55 PM

yep - all we need is a ring full of jello!!!  I've escaped and I'm on my way!!!

Cubpack 197 does face plant mean anything to you?????

#73 cub pack 197

cub pack 197

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

yep - all we need is a ring full of jello!!!  I've escaped and I'm on my way!!!

Cubpack 197 does face plant mean anything to you?????

errr..... uh...... no comment....  I mean I have no idea what you are talking about.  :knuppel2:

#74 Elvis Rocks

Elvis Rocks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCopperfield

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

OMG, I was in a hurry and that didn't quite come out the way I intended..  ::) oops!

OK, The deposit has been made...the hint was to cubpack 197, if face planting doesn't ring a bell, than does almost losing a $200 pair of sunglasses???  That's where frosty can be found.

#75 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

Oooooh fighting Chicas!!!!   :blackeye:

Girl, I was going slow when I was 23!!  ;D :D

OK I am waiting! (Tapping my fingers).

#76 cub pack 197

cub pack 197

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

OMG, I was in a hurry and that didn't quite come out the way I intended..  ::) oops!

OK, The deposit has been made...the hint was to cubpack 197, if face planting doesn't ring a bell, than does almost losing a $200 pair of sunglasses???  That's where frosty can be found.

That's the one that I DNF'd and I have family in town that I am entertaining.  :'(

#77 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

That's the one that I DNF'd and I have family in town that I am entertaining.  :'(

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.  :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Off, off I go, when I go, nobody knows, where I go nobody cares, if I make it, I will take it!

Hey, I made a rhyme!

#78 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

Hmmm, I have a feeling I know who will be "it" next.... :P
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#79 OneStepCloser

OneStepCloser

TeamOSC

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationHouston and Chicago

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:28 PM

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.   :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Off, off I go, when I go, nobody knows, where I go nobody cares, if I make it, I will take it!

Hey, I made a rhyme!

You'd better get there before 5:30AM tomorrow...... :notme:

Posted Image

Lead By Example.

Hide Great Caches in Great Locations!

Just Say NO to Cut-n-Paste!

Friends don't let friends mark coords with iPhones. Be kind, use a GPSr.

#80 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.   :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Hey, I made a rhyme!

You'd better get there before 5:30AM tomorrow...... :notme:

And you better not?  :wwf:

Hey, how far out of the Houston Area?  Is Giddings still considered part of Houston?  ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users