Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,330 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:20 AM

I like the color.  O0

img.aspx?txt=Cache+Happy!&uid=0a8c0638-d

Help me help you.
Report abusive, offensive, and or objectionable message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Site Owner & Administrator, Houston GeoCaching Society | Exec. VP, Texas Geocaching Association

#3 gsguru

gsguru

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:46 AM

That looks pretty cool.

#4 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:46 AM

Very Nice!
Posted Image

#5 Mrs. ATMA

Mrs. ATMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationHome Sweet Home

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:03 PM

Diana (Dyfen) will have them available for sell right after the KandRS event on Saturday.  She is selling them for $2 each and you can purchase as many as you want on a first come first serve basis.  Diana thought they would be cool to have for the Texas Challenge as this is what stemmed her to create them after last year's event.

Oh by the way, Diana (Dyfen) would tell you about this herself except that with work, going back to school and studying, she doesn't have any time left for her favorite sport. In fact, she made a 99 on her last test which was the highest score of the class.  We are very proud of her.  I has to be very hard to go back to school after you have been out for a while.  I know that I couldn't do it.  ;D  Keep up the great job Diana!  O0

#6 gsguru

gsguru

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:29 PM

Diana (Dyfen) will have them available for sell right after the KandRS event on Saturday.  She is selling them for $2 each and you can purchase as many as you want on a first come first serve basis.  Diana thought they would be cool to have for the Texas Challenge as this is what stemmed her to create them after last year's event.

Oh by the way, Diana (Dyfen) would tell you about this herself except that with work, going back to school and studying, she doesn't have any time left for her favorite sport. In fact, she made a 99 on her last test which was the highest score of the class.   We are very proud of her.  I has to be very hard to go back to school after you have been out for a while.  I know that I couldn't do it.  ;D  Keep up the great job Diana!  O0

Please tell Diana congrats from me. I, too, have started back to school last week and I realize that I am NOT AS PROFICIENT with study habits as I was before. I am getting my RE license.

#7 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

Please tell Diana congrats from me. I, too, have started back to school last week and I realize that I am NOT AS PROFICIENT with study habits as I was before. I am getting my RE license.

Maybe Tx_Secsy can give you some pointers since she's just recently gone through this process. 
Posted Image

#8 JOY AND BULL

JOY AND BULL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:50 PM

for those of us...unable to attend that event...whom can we contact to have them mailed to us..via payment by pay pal???

#9 Mrs. ATMA

Mrs. ATMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationHome Sweet Home

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:35 PM

for those of us...unable to attend that event...whom can we contact to have them mailed to us..via payment by pay pal???

I would send Diana (Dyfen) a PM from her profile.  We don't have anything to do with this.  I would think there would be shipping cost if done that way.  Maybe if someone else could pick them up for you that is coming to the event.  She will also have them at TDW's Texas Challenge Planning Event as well.

#10 Wolf Grrl

Wolf Grrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationCentral Valley, CA

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

CONGRATS DYFEN! Since she's my sis I felt the need to chime in on this one.  :P She has been working really hard. 

That pathtag was a pain let me tell you!  It was a lot of back and forth with pathtags.com just to get it the way it looks.  She worked relentlessly to make that tag look good.  The event sounds fun.  I hope everyone has a good time. 

~Wolf Grrl

BTW-I like the new motto at the top of the HGCS website.  Nicely done!

#11 georeyna

georeyna

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationH-Town

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

Will the pink flamingos be given away at the Texas Challenge event?  Are the other teams making a path tag? 

I would like to buy more of them, mainly to trade at Geowoodstock.  Send me a PM if your interested in selling more.

Elisa

#12 TeamThung

TeamThung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationWhere Ever The GPSr or Lifesized TB Takes Us

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

That is a great design.

I(Mr.Thung) had four pink flamingos in the yard until a HOA sent a letter about taking them down.

LOVE IT!!!

#13 ATMA

ATMA

Slightly Confused

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationNASA JSC Area

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Life isnt complete without those things on the front lawn. Wonder what the problem is with that HOA anyhow?

#14 dyfen

dyfen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:18 PM

Will the pink flamingos be given away at the Texas Challenge event?  Are the other teams making a path tag? 

I would like to buy more of them, mainly to trade at Geowoodstock.  Send me a PM if your interested in selling more.

Elisa

No they won't be given away at the Texas Challenge, and yes I still have some for sell.  Just send me a PM as to how many you want.

Dyfen

#15 ATMA

ATMA

Slightly Confused

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationNASA JSC Area

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

We will take 10-12 of them. Next time we see you, we will pick them up. These things would make great trade items for other PathTags.

#16 sonoraqb2006

sonoraqb2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

Will these be for sale at the March Birthday event?  ???

#17 Team Four Paw

Team Four Paw

Site Owner/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,330 posts
  • LocationKaty, TX.

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

Will these be for sale at the March Birthday event?  ???

Please contact Dyfen via PM if you're interested obtaining one of these pathtags.

img.aspx?txt=Cache+Happy!&uid=0a8c0638-d

Help me help you.
Report abusive, offensive, and or objectionable message posts by clicking the Report link found in the lower right near the quote buttons.

Site Owner & Administrator, Houston GeoCaching Society | Exec. VP, Texas Geocaching Association

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users