• Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

#61 kandrs

kandrs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:39 PM

We aren't really a get up and go type of couple, I have to catch Mrs. KandRS in the right mood.

#62 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,379 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:44 PM

Here we go for the FTF'rs for the month of January, I mean February.

MUDDY BUDDIES;   OHL HOCKEY GUY;   MAGGIEB;   and  MEDTEXPLACER each were able to be FTF on 5 caches each

It is so weird not seeing Red Eye Rebels on the FTF list.
We got so used to Ray being on the top of the list.
I guess we'll have to start placing some caches offshore, so Ray can get back into the groove!

Posted Image

#63 Red Eye Rebels

Red Eye Rebels

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationMcKinney

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:08 AM

Nah, don't trouble yourself.......I am too busy with other stuff, like solving those puzzles down your way.  I appreciate the kind words though, it was weird not seeing my name either.  It does appear this addiction is somewhat cyclical, ask SockPuppet.  I may be back someday............ >:D

#64 TexasNative

TexasNative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Locationconroe/cleveland area

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:26 AM

Texas Native - The waypoint for Soccer Anyone? is GCQ685. It has been archived - that's probably why you can't find it.

Nope that isn't the right one. The one I found is by TXHawgHunter and is in the Conroe area. It is brand new. I got an e-mail from him and he said it should be posted in a few days because there was a problem witht he way he listed it.

#65 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:54 PM

Here are the numbers for the month of March.  Some 116 new caches were placed for the month.

MAES  and  JARIHEND  tied for the lead with 14 FTFs each

MAGGIEB  was lucky to have eight FTFs for the month

OHL HOCKEY GUY  came in with 5 FTFs

WTT-B2;   THE SUPER STOUTS;   THE HAZELNUTS;   LOVE2FLY   and   MUDDY BUDDIES  were able to record four FTFs each

THEMELMAN;   GRANGERFAM;   FIVE SECRETHUNTERS;   COPPERFIELDROSE   and   ATMA   logged in 3 FTFs each  (I missed THOT, he also found three FTF)

Some 34 OTHERS recorded one or two FTF

Logging in their first FTF were    DISFAM4EVER;   THE Y'S TEAM;   WOWIEANN  and   
FENRIS WULF & MARZIPAN

GOOD JOB  ALL

#66 Pepper

Pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationAlvin, Texas

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

toot-toot O0

I finally got me a FTF today and it was the BEST dern cache if I say so myself.

I haven't logged it yet, but it was put out by Houston Control and the name of the cache is "A View of Texas Independence" it's a letterbox cache and I finally got to use my chili pepper stamp ljtxhiker gave to as a gift.

Oh my gosh it was a great caching day thanks to Houston Control!

Pepper

#67 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

<blushing> Gosh.... you're too kind.. :-[

More please!!! :D
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#68 HoustonControl

HoustonControl

Charter Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts
  • LocationBaytown

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:19 PM

After noting on 'another local forum' that Pepper was dropping peppers on the east side, I took an hunch and paid a "maintenance visit" to my Texas Independence cache.  Bingo!  Jackpot!  Woo Hoo!  Got me one of them highly sought-after coins!
Posted Image
Thanks Pepper!!!
img.aspx?txt=What+in+the+Hell?&uid=1dd8c

#69 Thot

Thot

Funtime Advisor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:42 PM

THEMELMAN;   GRANGERFAM;   FIVE SECRETHUNTERS;   COPPERFIELDROSE   and   ATMA   logged in 3 FTFs each

I  hate to complain about the bookkeeping since I do so much of it and probably have lots of mistakes, but . . .

Unless I've got something wrong I had 3 FTFs in March.

GCV20P
GCV24B
GCV20R

Since I've never made the record sheets in this forum before, I hate to let this one slip by.

#70 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:44 PM

Nah, don't trouble yourself.......I am too busy with other stuff, like solving those puzzles down your way.  I appreciate the kind words though, it was weird not seeing my name either.  It does appear this addiction is somewhat cyclical, ask SockPuppet.  I may be back someday............ >:D

Yes RER was quite the FTF hound searching for cachings at nighttime.  I think I was essentially shutout for FTF in March on GC.com but I know I had several on TC.com.  I am glad there are others who are very enthusiastic about getting a FTF.
Posted Image

#71 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:00 PM

Jim, I completely overlooked your three FTFs.  They were there

#72 Pepper

Pepper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationAlvin, Texas

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:22 PM

THEMELMAN;   GRANGERFAM;   FIVE SECRETHUNTERS;   COPPERFIELDROSE   and   ATMA   logged in 3 FTFs each

I  hate to complain about the bookkeeping since I do so much of it and probably have lots of mistakes, but . . .

Unless I've got something wrong I had 3 FTFs in March.

GCV20P
GCV24B
GCV20R

Since I've never made the record sheets in this forum before, I hate to let this one slip by.

hea Thot I see nutten' wrong with tooten' yer own horn once in a while!
way to go young man

I got me a FTF today too and it was fun!

Pepper

#73 PARKERPLUS

PARKERPLUS

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:15 AM

Here are the numbers for the month of April.  Some 136 new caches were placed for the month.

WTT-B2  was busy during the month scoring some 16 FTF's
ONESTEPCLOSER was right behind logging in 15 FTF's for the month
MAES  was in the game logging in some 11 FTF's
MAGGIEB  was able to score 9 FTF's during April
THE POPETEERS  scored with 7 FTF's
JOYROSE  was out looking and scoring six FTF's
THE GRANGER FAM  logged six FTF's
JARIHEND  reported five FTF's for the month (one of which was his 700th find)
HOUSTONCONTROL  had four FTF's in April
OHL & gang was able to score four FTF's also

Reporting three FTF's were  TEXAS DREAMWEAVER;  EBandM;  WOWEIANN;  BILLY H.;  PEPPER;  LOVE2FLY;  and  CLIFANDKATIE; 

Logging in two or less FTF's were  FENRIS WULF & MARZIPAN;  FIVESECRETHUNTERS;  MEDTEXPLACER;  SKAMMER;  PIMAN314;  THOT;  BOBISCULOUS;  GEEK-QUALIZER;  COPPERFIELD ROSE (one was her 300th find);  THE CK5 GANG;  MUDDY BUDDIES;  THEMELMAN;  ATMA;  TXDAGOS;  PERSEID88;  HUMMER DUDE;  DTOWNGIRLS;  DREW8;  911LADY;  and  RED EYE REBELS

Scoring their FIRST  FTF were  AW51801;  ZEPHYR77034;  NOV64;  SSP;  and  GEOGRINDERS

GOOD JOB  ALL

#74 Red Eye Rebels

Red Eye Rebels

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationMcKinney

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for the stats ParkerPlus.  It sure was a crazy month with so many new caches......makes a guy want to get back into it. Thanks for all your hard work with these numbers.  O0

#75 OneStepCloser

OneStepCloser

TeamOSC

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationHouston and Chicago

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:22 PM

Yes, Thank You much for the stats....it was quite an experience for us to be grabbing so many in so short a time...and there were a lot of times when Mrs. OSC was still sleeping while I was out grabbing a lot of them at around 3AM....I had a case of Red Eye!  O0

...but if you read my DNF log for GCW02H you can see how going for a FTF can get you in a little trouble!!!  ;D

Posted Image

Lead By Example.

Hide Great Caches in Great Locations!

Just Say NO to Cut-n-Paste!

Friends don't let friends mark coords with iPhones. Be kind, use a GPSr.

#76 Mr Muddy Buddy

Mr Muddy Buddy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • LocationThe Middle of Nowhere, in the Great State of Confusion

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:39 PM

The Muddy Buddies had 1 FTF in the 42 mile limit of Houston, but 5 more in the Port Aransas area.  ;)
Posted Image

#77 Texas Dreamweaver

Texas Dreamweaver

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Texas

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:05 PM

It cannot be said enough... THANK YOU PARKERPLUS for all the hard work (stats and caches) that you do for us in SouthEast Texas.  We really do appreciate it :) :)

...even if I did get locked in the park going after "Don't Blow a Fuse"! :laugh:

#78 SockPuppet

SockPuppet

Actor

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

It cannot be said enough... THANK YOU PARKERPLUS for all the hard work (stats and caches) that you do for us in SouthEast Texas.  We really do appreciate it :) :)

...even if I did get locked in the park going after "Don't Blow a Fuse"! :laugh:

At least you did not get stung by a bee.
Posted Image

#79 Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,379 posts
  • LocationAlief

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:14 PM

We didn't have too many FTFs in the month of April, but wait until May comes around.  Munkiebread and I got 10 FTFs today doing part of Pepper's Beat the Heat series, and we didn't even have to break a sweat to do it.  Thanks for the summer fun, Pepper.  Thank you Parkerplus for continuing to recognize the FTF hounds.  I know that's a lot of work with all of those caches coming out nowadays. 
Posted Image

#80 tx_secsy

tx_secsy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationAlief Area

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

At least you did not get stung by a bee.

Did you get stung by a bee? ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users