1145 replies to this topic

#1141 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

TexasWriter must be busy with something else.

FTF's perhaps  :notme:

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#1142 Mudfrog

Mudfrog

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationLumberton, Texas

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

Mudfrog may have one. 

Was just informed that Soda Tube Trials #9 had been talked about here. I do have climbing sticks which worked great on this cache. The roughest part about this one was wading through that mushy, smelly, gooey, sink to above your ankles, flesh eating bacteria infested mud/water. :blackeye:

I'm planning on being over that way on August 2nd to join in on the fun of tackling BB's and Thacatfish's Cryin cache. Could bring the sticks if anyone wants to go after #9 afterwards.

• Jhawk! likes this

#1143 Dhaulaghiri

Dhaulaghiri

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationRice Village, Houston

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Mudfrog may have one. 

Was just informed that Soda Tube Trials #9 had been talked about here. I do have climbing sticks which worked great on this cache. The roughest part about this one was wading through that mushy, smelly, gooey, sink to above your ankles, flesh eating bacteria infested mud/water. :blackeye:

I'm planning on being over that way on August 2nd to join in on the fun of tackling BB's and Thacatfish's Cryin cache. Could bring the sticks if anyone wants to go after #9 afterwards.

Hmmmmm..... I may take you up on that! Have been eyeing that cache for a while now and am not afraid of a little climbing.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

"Some say he can get FTF on a 5 terrain cache blindfolded. Some say he's never decrypted a hint and doesn't own a GPSr. All we know is... he's called The STIG!" -Houston Control

img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=7e0df5f

#1144 Jhawk!

Jhawk!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Mudfrog may have one. 

Man I would be so in on that if I wasn't having knee surgery in a few weeks. I've got a torn ACL and I believe anything above a PNG isn't gonna be attainable for me right now. :-(  Should be back in prime geocaching condition by the time the weather cools off. LOL

img.aspx?txt=The+Chuck+Norris+of+Caching

#1145 GASTX

GASTX

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationHumble, Tx

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Mudfrog may have one.

Was just informed that Soda Tube Trials #9 had been talked about here. I do have climbing sticks which worked great on this cache. The roughest part about this one was wading through that mushy, smelly, gooey, sink to above your ankles, flesh eating bacteria infested mud/water. :blackeye:

Man I would be so in on that if I wasn't having knee surgery in a few weeks. I've got a torn ACL and I believe anything above a PNG isn't gonna be attainable for me right now. :-( Should be back in prime geocaching condition by the time the weather cools off. LOL

ACL - Alcohol Consumption Ligament???
  • Baytown Bert and Jhawk! like this
Posted Image

#1146 Jhawk!

Jhawk!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Mudfrog may have one.

Was just informed that Soda Tube Trials #9 had been talked about here. I do have climbing sticks which worked great on this cache. The roughest part about this one was wading through that mushy, smelly, gooey, sink to above your ankles, flesh eating bacteria infested mud/water. :blackeye:

Man I would be so in on that if I wasn't having knee surgery in a few weeks. I've got a torn ACL and I believe anything above a PNG isn't gonna be attainable for me right now. :-( Should be back in prime geocaching condition by the time the weather cools off. LOL

ACL - Alcohol Consumption Ligament???

Oohh NO... that would truly be a tragedy. My alcohol consumption ligament is still in fine shape! ;-)

• Baytown Bert likes this
img.aspx?txt=The+Chuck+Norris+of+Caching

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users